Product Specialist / Warehouse Operative
Vapouriz are one of the leading retailers of premium electronic cigarettes & E Liquid in Europe and due to continued expansion are currently seeking a Product Specialist / Warehouse Operative to be based from our head office in Guildford.
The right candidate will work from our head office (GU3 2DX) and also be expected to travel within certain boundaries visiting customers or our own stores to install new “Vapebox” E-Liquid tasting devices or repair existing units. They will liaise confidently with our customers & maintain high level of service.
When not carrying out Vapebox duties they will assist pick & pack functions within our busy warehouse.
This position will report to the Warehouse & Operations Manager
Duties to Include:
· Conducting testing of new Vapeboxes when they arrive.
· Contacting supplier if any faults found.
· Communicating with internal departments giving regular updates.
· Recording all relevant information on internal computer databases.
· Filing of all associated paperwork
· Carrying out repairs onsite to existing Vapeboxes and filling in necessary paperwork.
· Keeping an accurate inventory of spare parts, both working and faulty and liaising with supplier to replace faulty items.
· Normal warehouse duties, including pick & pack and Inventory counting.
· Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
· Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
· Proactive in approach with flexible attitude.
· Good attendance and punctuality
· Have a full clean UK driving licence (held for at least 5 years)
· Must be over 25 years old for insurance purposes
· Experience of SAP (desirable).
· Aptitude for basic engineering would be an advantage (although full training will be given)
· Vaping knowledge would be an advantage.
· Must be able to lift weights of up to 25kg
Salary & Benefits:
· Role : Permanent Position
· Working Hours : Standard Mon – Fri, 9.00am – 5.30pm (must be flexible outside these hours if delivering or repairing onsite)
· Salary : £Dependent on Experience
· Location : Based in Guildford (GU3)
· Benefits : Paid Holiday, Pension, Healthcare, Staff discount
· Start Time : Required immediately
If you would like to apply please send a copy of your CV to: email@example.com
Job Type: Full-time